[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
-=DVF=- Gaming Community • View topic - Cheats back in full use :(
-=DVF=- Gaming Community
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 3:13 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Well, we knew it wouldn't be long before all the cheats were rewritten for 1.3. Today I've seen Aimbot, Wallhack, Autofire with one player. Aimbot on another. Wallhack yesterday. Wallhack and Aimbot (he Headshot a CT through a wall) last weekend.

:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 5:39 pm 

They were already out the day 1.3 was released :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 6:56 pm 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

What a crock
and now punkbuster is not getting supported anymore, not be long till that is hacked.

jamie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 8:10 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

But do the people that write the cheats realise that they are killing the game? I don't play it half as much as I use to for that reason alone!
It really p"£$es me off that I have been playing since beta2 and honed myself into a vicious killing machine, and now some little 12 year old scrote can come on and blast the nuts outta me through 3 walls with a scout rifle and then brag about what a great player he is using phrases like "I ownz u!" and "All your base are belong to us!"!
They should string up the lot of 'em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 11:18 am 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Heres some piccies of them in use as well :o (taken from the overclockers CS forum), not good!

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/c ... lt0027.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/c ... lt0028.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/c ... lt0031.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/c ... lt0037.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/c ... lt0022.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/as_oilrig0003.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/de_dust0003.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/de_cbble0001.jpg

http://www.ufopclan.com/users/spectre/de_cbble0002.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:21 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Thanks for that Leigh, I've never actually seen how they work! Jesus, that gives them some advantage! Could you imagine using all of those cheats at the same time? How on Earth do these people manage to die? Christ I think I would be scoring 50 odd each and every game with that!
I really can't understand why anyone would want to cheat. Of course they get people saying "wow, good score" and "you're really good aren't you?", but where is the satisfaction?
There is nothing like going on the rampage and slaughtering 1/2 dozen poor sods in 10 seconds. Or realising someones technique and setting a perfect trap for them!
This game could and should be all about skill. There should be no luck, or fluke. You should need to perfect your skills to get good scores, NOT download a bloody cheat! :mad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:04 am 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Is this cheating ????

I'm sure that i have seen players throw about 3-4 HE Grenades one after the other. I can only carry one !!!

What have they done to enable this ?

I hate people that cheat, its hard enough being a 56Ker playing against peeps on ADSL, let alone ones who can see through walls and auto-aim

Stu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:48 am 
DVF Member
DVF Member

It's not a cheat as such - just a script. Pretty basic - buy grenade then throw grenade. Can only be done in a shopping zone and only for the first thirty seconds of a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 11:00 am 

This does border on cheating (especially on a map like assault). Why they can't simply make it so you can only buy one HE a round, I've no idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:38 pm 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

Yeah grenade spamming is one of my hates :mad: (Number 3759, right after running slashing yer knife all over the place and just before the "game commencing" thing :mad: :mad: ). One HE per round would be much better :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:48 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

So what does the knife slashing business do then ?

Stu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:12 pm 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

It just makes an annoying noise, and slows you down when people stab you when running.

jamie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 10:07 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:25 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Tell me about it! It is rife! I use to be one of few able to reach 30+ kills on every game using skill. Now 30+ kills is becoming more and more difficult for me, but it appears that others are finding it easier and easier.
I am no worse a player now than I ever was and indeed I was in one of the top 3 clans on Wireplay! (in fact my tactical play has improved imensely). So either these people are cheating, or have improved at a far faster rate than I.
Maybe if everyone cheated then it would cure it, as at least then we'd all be on a level playing field!
I was on a server the other night when someone accused someone else of wallhacking! When asked how he knew the other chap was cheating, he replied "I could see him shooting me throufh that wall". When asked how he could "see him", he replied "with my wallhack"!!!! FFS the guy was only pissed because he didn't have a gun powerful enough to shoot through the wall back!
I personally am loath to accuse anyone of cheating, and have now just decided to leave the server when suspicious events start to occur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:06 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Last night I chased the cheater around Dust2 emptying clips of ammo from my M4A1 into them. They didn't like that :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 12:13 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

I was on a server the other night where pretty much everyone was cheating. It was so annoying, couldn't hide anywhere, couldn't kill anyone.

It was all pretty much one clan who'd taken over the server. I started chuntering and no one said anything constructive so i left.

Its ruining the game, i try and avoid public servers now.

Another thing that really annoys me is this new hitbox on 1.3

I played a game a few days ago with a few newbies and a few more experienced players. I knew the map and knew the shortcuts to get behind the opposition. At least 4 times someone would fire 5 or 6 shots at me (and they had to be about 200 feet away in game distance) and they'd get 2 or 3 headshots and kill me with 100 health and 100 armour.

It is so annoying, I know it was changed to help the newbies but I put a lot of time into learning how to play the game and someone who's been playing for an hour can do that !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 5:19 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Last night I was on a server with Cluderi. I needed to adjust my binds and so hid behind a crate at T spawn on torn(a place that no-one would normally go near as it is well out of the way from normal play), and this twat came straight up without looking and started to shoot me through the crate! Jesus, talk about obvious! I didn't want to leave the server as Clud was there, but just got sooo annoyed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 7:01 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

The Hitboxes are aggrivating :( I managed the HS so many peeps AWP whoring on the ramp in Dust just now I though I was going to be accused of Aimbotting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 7:04 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Yup Taxman, that guy had to be cheating bigtime. He got me once or twice with unbelieveable headshots as he came around a corner like he knew I was there.

Its more rife than before now.

And the 1.3 hitbox just gets more irritating by the second.