[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
-=DVF=- Gaming Community • View topic - de_tain
-=DVF=- Gaming Community
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC

Should he make it?
Yes! 78%  78%  [ 18 ]
No. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
We can tell you're bored, stop posting crap. 22%  22%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 23
 Post subject: de_tain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:21 pm 
Forum Member
Forum Member

Are there any plans for a Source version of DVF's de_tain? That map kicked ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:12 am 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:56 am 

217.163.30.167:27015 - clan CSS server - http://www.cc-clan.co.uk/
::CC::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:33 am 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Same here... don't even have time to finish me own maps sadly... hardly have the time to play CS at the moment... maybe one day (if I get sacked again and have some spare time) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:36 pm 
DVF Memberess
DVF Memberess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:11 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Counter strike: Source
//IOA - Intollerant of Arseholes
Join Us On: cs.ioa-clan.co.uk:27015

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:03 pm 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

Cheers guys :nuts:

I'm really hoping to get HL2 sometime soon, which means playing CS2 on our server....

I don't know if I'll have time to be perfectly honest, but I really would like to give it a go, although it'd be a shame to only convert it without a certain amount of fixing and adding. I dunno how different the CS2 mechanics and capacities are but one thing I'd like to do (and it was almost possible with CS1) is to have Tain 1 and 2 together, whereby you play one then on to the next if the bomb is detonated, or replay the first again if not, etc....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:38 pm 
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thats a cool idea. I havent heard of anyone else doing that kind of thing. It would add a whole new dimension to CS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:33 am 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

Colony - I had a look at your Metal Pigeon site last night, some very good stuff on there :) Caused me to order the Alter Bridge album and decide to dig out Chris Cornell's Euphoria Morning to give it a second chance :D (As well as to hate the world for still not delivering my Lullabies to Paralyze pre-order...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:12 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:51 am 
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:00 am 
DVF Member
DVF Member

I love you guys...

Chris Cornell is a genius... If I had a minge I'd be stalking him... cough... err...

Oh and the Alter Bridge record is a dirty secret of mine... very good album but can't let anyone know I have it...

the new queens records... pah... good record by anyone elses standards by qotsa's standards it's a poor desert sessions.

Off to read Metal Pigeon to see what the deal is... oh and colony... you have a record player at Metal Pigeon? Might send some ATM review fodder your way if you're interested

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:53 am 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:58 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:49 am 
Not as many posts as Leigh
Not as many posts as Leigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:23 pm 
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:06 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member

EMO MUST DIE!

Sorry...

And yeah... I read that Josh and Queens were trying to go back to the roots of the first qotsa album... and you can kinda hear it in there... but nah... bit of a let down.

Preferred the last desert sessions to this tbh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:11 pm 

Heh I know what you mean.

I'm just me, my music taste is all over the place.

It goes from Emo to Death Metal to Punk to Punk Rock to Emo again and then goes back to the Metal and finishes with General Stuff:

Taking back sunday
Megadeth
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Korn
Slipknot
Fear Factory
Disturbed
NOFX
Blink 182
Sum 41
The offspring
Static X
Goldfinger
Greenday
New Found Glory
Simple Plan
A Static Lullaby
Atreyu
Bowling for Soup
Funeral For A Friend
Lost Prophets
Iron Maiden
Papa Roach
Rise Against
System of A Down
Weezer

There the few that come to mind atm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:59 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Damn you for cancelling: Invasion, Firefly, Now and Again, Greg the Bunny, Futurama, Angel, Odyssey 5, Farscape, Blade: The Series!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:05 pm 
DVF Member
DVF Member