[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
-=DVF=- Gaming Community • View topic - DS - Animal Crossing - share the love
-=DVF=- Gaming Community
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:29 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:34 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Damn you for cancelling: Invasion, Firefly, Now and Again, Greg the Bunny, Futurama, Angel, Odyssey 5, Farscape, Blade: The Series!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:36 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Damn you for cancelling: Invasion, Firefly, Now and Again, Greg the Bunny, Futurama, Angel, Odyssey 5, Farscape, Blade: The Series!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:20 pm 
Not an Admin
Not an Admin

Location: Underneath the archways of aerodynamics. That's a Pixies reference you know. To do with my name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:37 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:45 pm 
DVF Admin
DVF Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:02 am 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:41 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:55 am 
Not an Admin
Not an Admin

Location: Underneath the archways of aerodynamics. That's a Pixies reference you know. To do with my name.
Drat and double drat - I keep popping on-line to see if you're about, but I can't schedule anything as I'm looking after the kids this weekend while my wife gets pampered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:36 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

So what happened yesterday G@v? You didn't pop over. :?

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:30 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

I don't have access at home, the only way to contact me is via my blackberry email address.

Gutted that I didn't meet you - I've not had an Axe for 4 days now and sold my turnips at a loss.

Maybe next weekend then chaps? or late night sometime?

SNIPPET FROM MY SAD LIFE:

I am currently experimenting with feng shui and think I have worked out the right hand side of my room at last. It has a massive impact on money, I had bells falling out of trees at 11pm this weekend, which were bags of 400! Problem is, I have since had an extension built and it's all gone pete tong again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:55 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:01 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:19 am 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

I managed to get a Triforce today. :thumbs:

Also, everyday or so I've decided to send a bottle out with a piece of furniture so you guys may get lucky.

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:37 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

My Animal Crossing Story, by Gary Jones - aged 28 3/4.

Got my 4th room today and think I've finally got Feng Shui sorted (a 15 min fishing session resulting in 2 stringfish , 3 football fish and 2 red snappers - seems to prove so). Shot the postman down too, and he wasn't best pleased.

But no furniture, from Scott, for me. But I do have a red faced confession to deliver.

Lyle is a scam artist, I have been quite spectacularly scammed by him.

the first insurance policy is great, for what you pay you get 100 bells everytime you have an accident.

But the second, boy does that lad have a scam - I should have known when he let on he was friends with Redd.

the second policy (which I stupidly bought) costs 6000 bells and insures you against property damage (fake paintings). But as soon as you buy it, you get a LOT of forgeries - oh! its ok, its covered.... BUT NO!

You can only sell back on a saturday and he gives you less than tom nook does!

The swine.... Anyone who finds a way to really upset Lyle gets a prize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:38 am 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:12 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner

uff, did you buy the 6000 bells one too? Sorry :eek:

Thanks for the furniture too :) I will need to repay somehow. Did you get a citrus floor by any chance?

It's a shame that Wi-Fi is kind of forced on you with this game though, as I don't have access I'm starting to get a bit bored now, which is a shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:23 pm 
DVF Moderator
DVF Moderator

Make Woz green!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:11 pm 
DVF Foreigner
DVF Foreigner