Telegram for Mongo

Something to say? Let us know.
Post Reply
Myke99
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Telegram for Mongo

Post by Myke99 »

Could someone reactivated my account, or reset the password and sent it to me via a Pm to this account please.

Trying to reset my password with bob_the_engineer and my usual email address but it's refusing to play ball.

Thanks guys.
User avatar
jamie
DVF Admin
DVF Admin
Posts: 7913
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2001 12:00 am
Location: lorcayshun

Re: Telegram for Mongo

Post by jamie »

Hi Bob, just waiting on Dogbox to reverificate me.

I will have you up and running in no time.

tara!
Myke99
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: Telegram for Mongo

Post by Myke99 »

Thank you very much Jamie ... I cant understand why I cant log in with my Bob username ...
User avatar
Bob_The_Engineer
Not as many posts as Leigh
Not as many posts as Leigh
Posts: 6667
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:35 am
Location: Location Location

Re: Telegram for Mongo

Post by Bob_The_Engineer »

4 months later and I'm in ;)
[url=http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=Myke99]Click here to join Nintendo VIP for free games and stuff[/url]
User avatar
dogbox
DVF Admin
DVF Admin
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2001 12:00 am
Location: The Smoke
Contact:

Re: Telegram for Mongo

Post by dogbox »

I heard good things come to those who wait.
Kids, try imagining how far the universe extends!
Keep thinking about it until you go insane.
Post Reply