We've been around since 2nd August 2001 at 11PM.
/wipes tear from eye
I'm guessing in the last 25 years a lot has happened to us. I know I had just had my second child, was working a menial IT job, and drove a very average car. Aside: Whenever I see a car reg that almost looks like DVF I remember one of us mocked up a photo of their brand new car with a DVF number plate and attempted to pass it off as real.
My youngest child has moved out and now lives in his own apartment, I left IT as far behind as I could many years ago and am working in a larger arena, and I now ride a motorbike.
I wonder how life has treated others.
Happy 25th Birthday to the Forums
- Bob_The_Engineer
- Not as many posts as Leigh

- Posts: 6668
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 9:35 am
- Location: Location Location
Happy 25th Birthday to the Forums
[url=http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=Myke99]Click here to join Nintendo VIP for free games and stuff[/url]